expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 16 June 2012

Loving my new handle bar bag!

When we head out on tour we will use our handle bar bags to keep our maps and important documents, but for now it has turned into my goodie bag. 

IMG_0203

Inside you will find my Cliff Energy bars, lip balm, tissue and... gummy bears.

Gummy bears are my new favourite, I am literally stuffing them in my mouth at every traffic light. I have never been a sweet person, but something has changed and I keep craving sweets. I'm literally salivating every time I get to the scoop section in Save On Foods and I have to get some sweets.

I also noticed a massive difference on my ride eating these so I'm not going to stop.

Yum yum yum.




We will be cycling the Pacific Coast from Vancouver to Tijuana over six weeks starting in August 2012 to raise money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. Please show your support by sponsoring us here, leaving a comment below and sharing our blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment