expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 28 May 2012

It's already begun... the curse of the bad tan line

You wouldn't guess by the weather today, but Vancouver had glorious weather over the weekend.

We had our first 40 mile ride (which I am very pleased we conquered) and even after slathering on the sports sun cream factor 30, you can see from the pic below, this is the start of a very bad tan line era for me.



I've always been really careful when sunbathing to try to avoid terrible tan lines, but I'm not going to stop wearing my gloves and knee support just for vanity...

...so I will have to put up with Dave calling me Minnie Mouse, as it's only going to get worse!



P.s. We cycled 40 miles and I didn't collapse - yippee :)


We will be cycling the Pacific Coast from Vancouver to Tijuana over six weeks starting in August 2012 to raise money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. Please show your support by sponsoring us here, leaving a comment below and sharing our blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment